Well this is quite the subject, school tax that we had to pay this year. It was abolished years ago and out of the wood works comes the new law, we will get you no matter what. For the life of me why did two people in the one household have to pay this . First they got my husband in 1996 and came after me 2007. To me it's not fair.Why they even came up with this crazy tax ,was beyond me. I had three children going to school and it cost alot of money to keep them there. Then the government decided to make life harder by applying a tax for something which was always free.
I am frustrated because like many others tax time is a time when people want the extra money after xmas.It's hard enough living in this province and many have to move away , I am pissed and disquisted by our government,well anyone reading this knows how I feel and please feel free to reply to this .
blogged and pissed
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment